jueves, 17 de julio de 2008

A very happy and exciting day!

Estoy feliz porque hoy nos avisaron de la editorial que nuestro libro Artefactos Invisibles ya estaba en la libreria. No les puedo explicar la alegría que tengo. Hoy a la tarde estuvimos preparando con Pamela la presentación para la Universidad de Palermo. Qué emoción y que nervios!

I’m so happy because today our publisher told us that our book Invisible Artifacts is in the book store. I can’t tell you the joy that I´m feeling today. In the afternoon Pamela and I were working on the conference and presentation for Palermo University. I´m so exciting!

10 comentarios:

Hila dijo...

congratulations Rina!! I'm so happy for you :)

jimena dijo...

Felicitaciones!!!!! Y suerte con la presentación en la universidad de Palermo!!!!

loveology dijo...

Congratulations! I understand how happy you must feel!

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog.

I really like your blog, it's very inspiring and full of all sorts of beautiful things..

Mila.

Jessie Cacciola dijo...

wow -- congrats!! amazing news. :)
P.S. thanks so much for your support of my new blog. xo

Anónimo dijo...

thank you girls!

Fifi Flowers dijo...

VERY EXCITING! CONGRATS!

Angélique dijo...

Hey Rina! Congratulations!
Wow this must feel really good.
Enjoy.

Leonor dijo...

felicitaciones Rina!!!!
que gratificante, iré en la búsqueda del libro, de todas maneras
1 abrazo

danica dijo...

Congrats! It sounds very exciting indeed!

la casita de wendy dijo...

Muchas gracias por escribirnos y visitarnos, esta precioso tu blog, lleno de cosas interesantes!