martes, 5 de febrero de 2008

London Baby!




I love London, I never been there, but I hope someday I will. So I travel through my books, I have a beautifull book from Taschen called LONDON, Hotels and more; you can see the most beautifull and stylish places, shops, and of course hotels. I recomend that book, by the way. So I start to feel inspired by the book and also I been watching a Quentin Blake ilustations, I think his work is amazing, so...I made an ilustration. I hope you like it.




Amo Londres, nunca estuve ahi, pero espero viajar en algún momento. Muchas veces uso mis libros para viajar, y tengo uno de Taschen que se llama LONDON, Hotels and more, y ahi se puede ver los mas hermosos lugares, negocios y porsupuesto hoteles que hay en la ciudad. Es un libro recomendable. Me sentí inspirada no solo por este libro sino también porque estuve viendo algunas ilustraciones del genio de Quentin Blake, me encanta su trabajo, asi que hice una ilustración. Espero que les guste.

2 comentarios:

Leonor dijo...

que entretenido tu blog, tienes un buen ojo!
saludos

Anónimo dijo...

I like this black and white illustration, well done!your line is beautifull!
If I understand, you were in London in februar??