sábado, 14 de marzo de 2009

Petites Q´s

In San Martin de los Andes - Argentina

Sweet Hila has tagged me to answer some little questions

These are the rules:1. respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.2. tag eight other un-tagged people.

what is your current obsession?
being a good teacher and my work

what are you wearing now?
a t-shirt, jeans and blue shoes

do you nap a lot?
sadly...no

who was the last person you hugged?
my husband

what inspires you?
music, movies, art, some people...

what's for dinner?
pizza, made by dad

what was the last thing you bought?
pijamas

what are you listening to right now?
Edith Piaf

what is your favorite weather?
sunny or raining, I like everyday

what is on your bedside table?
books, my glasses, clock, phone, ipod, pencils

what's your style?
simple with a girly twist (sorry Hila is the same answer as yours, but I feel very related with this style!)

what is your most challenging goal right now?
to teach and give something inspiring to my students

say something to the person who tagged you
I think she´s great, smart and I feel very close to her even that we are miles miles away and we never met each other (personally)

if you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where do you want it to be?
in London or Paris

favourite vacation spot?
San Martin de los Andes in Argentina

name the things you cannot live without.
My family, my books, dogs, my notebook, my ipod, coffee, my shoes!

what would you like to have in your hands right now?
oh! an ice cream!

what would you like to get rid of?
my anoying neighbours, my overweight

what was the last book you read?
a biography of Diane Arbus

if you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
to sweeden! norway!

What´s your favorite movie icon?
Paul Newman

I don´t have 8 but I tagged Karina, Angelique, Katie, Mila, Danica, juddie, and of course everyone is invite to do this tagg!

5 comentarios:

Angélique dijo...

Hey, thanks for tagging me. And what sweet answers you got!

danica dijo...

hi sweet rina. thanks for tagging me! i liked reading about you - i could so relate to your passions :)

Jo dijo...

yes, come to sweden!!! :)

Hila dijo...

I loved reading this Rina - we're so alike :)

Esti dijo...

me ha encantado leer más sobre tí!
(yo también me quiero deshacer de mi sobrepeso, pero no tengo tiempo ni de pensarlo, ja, ja...)